We are thrilled to announce that we are searching for a Studio Coordinator to add to our team!
The Studio Coordinator will act as editor extraordinaire for our high-end boutique photography studio. The ideal candidate enjoys self-directed work and creating efficient processes. They have an eye for color and detail, and a passion for presentation. Their key objective will be to manage day-to-day editing and workflow, playing an integral role in our mission to create an exceptional client experience.
This position is part-time to full-time. While not a guarantee of future employment, we wish to find a candidate who is a great fit for our studio and has a desire to grow along with our company.
The Studio Coordinator will:
- Edit RAW images and prep for client delivery using primarily Adobe Lightroom
- Track and facilitate image and product workflows
- Maintain studio environment to keep it well stocked and client-ready
- Set up appointments, make travel arrangements, and prep equipment
- Assist with client and vendor appreciation programs
- Edit, order, and package printed products for client delivery
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
Eligible Applicants Must:
- Have impeccable attention to detail and a passion for organized processes
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop in a Mac-based environment
- Possess an eye for strong composition and design
- Be available to work 15 to 20 hours per week, with an interest in an expanded schedule in the future
- Pass a drug, criminal background and credit check
Experience in photo editing and/or graphic design is a plus. Your high standards for excellence and desire to be part of a small team doing big things will catapult you above the rest of the field.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume, as well as link/portfolio of previous digital imagery work to email@example.com by October 3, 2016.